View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-28-01, 21:46
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 158/141/135
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default Making cookies with kids.....YIKES!

My son asked me today if we could make cookies. I said sure, no problem, but was thinging, yikes, how am I going to do this without being tempted to lick my fingers?
So we started the batch and it went well. No temtations. I forgot we didn't have eggs, (since that's been a regular part of my day ) so we ran and got some.
Once the batch was all made, I could feel myself weekening. I did a little spoon licking to toal about a 1/2 of cookie. If I could have, and not disappointed my son, I would have tossed the dough in the garbage. I just knew it was a bad night to make cookies. Do you ever feel like you have a stronger will power some days than others, especially when your family is eating the old WOL. Well, I managed to eat one more 1/2 baked cookie. I thought I was going to be reallybummed when I looked at the carb counter, but it wasn't so terrible. Not that I plan on tossing a cookie in my mouth anytime soon. Tomorrow will be a better day, (I hope). We'll just make sure my high metabolism husband makes the cookies dissapear.
Thanks for listening.

-tskako
Sponsored Links