View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jun-23-04, 08:35
Queen of Bouncing

Plan: Temp - PSMF
Stats: 240/198/135 Female 63"
BF:Who Knows
Progress: 40%

I'm not sure if I was a binge eater but I was an emotional eater, and that would cause me to binge. Yes, even to the point of extreme discomfort.

I still have issues though I haven't had an "episode" since I started low carb, but I do have to constantly think about WHY I want to eat if I find myself wanting to eat outside of the times I've set for myself (every 4 hours).

It's crazy the way I used to misuse food, even "healthy" food (I mean a small steak wouldn't be bad but when you cram almost 2 lbs of meat into your stomach something is wrong).

Yes, I do worry about falling back into old habits. I still haven't found any new, good habits to replace them with. I need to do that desparately before the inevitable time comes when some overwhelming emotion makes me want to go out and get that huge bag of chips and eat it all. I know it's better to have some sort of fall back "plan" in place for when that time does happen. I like the "hop in the shower" thing but that won't always work. The worst times are going to be the urge to eat when I'm bored, since if I'm bored there aren't a lot of choices of what to do, because if there was something I wanted to do I would be doing it and not be bored!

But I can always come here and yell HELP I guess Even at work (where I right now -shhh don't tell!)

Debbie