View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Dec-04-01, 17:39

Plan: FatLoCity
Stats: 85/80/60
BF:
Progress: 20%

i really feel for you

i was 48kg until i was 24yrs old. I had 2 children and actually got skinner after the second one! I think the thyroid problem started after i stopped breast feeding. I am sure i had Lupus since i was a child but it was not affecting my thyroid. I put on 42kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it seems incredible but i did double my body weight. It took about 5 years but i just kept getting bigger and bigger. As i was very thin to start with nobody noticed much until i was about 65kg, but they all said i looked healthier. But i kept going and at 80 kg i was definatly fat.

At my pinnicle of hugeness i was 89kg!! i have a small frame and am 5ft 5. I was so miserable. I lost 6 kg when i started taking the thoroxine, but i did gain some back. I have been l/c'ing for 3 months and am down 4kg (i think that i am about 80kg now) but my shape has changed alot.

i absolutly have to excercize or i stay the same even though i am
very strict on the amount of carbs i am eating.

i will stay on induction until i am 75 kg. It seems like an impossible goal but after reading everyones success stories i know i can do it. So can you.

Get your thyroid checked and dont let the doctors make you feel bad. Did you know that low Thyroid levels cause depression?
I always eat when i am depressed so i had it bad from all angles. No metabolism and always hungry and tired(another symtom of low thyroid) What a combination. Let us know how you get on.

Good luck