#3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-01, 14:48

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 141/137.8/130
BF:
Progress:
Cool Hi Multipower!!

Hi Multipower! (and anyone reading!)

I read you are from Italy. I am from Barcelona, so you are the one I found inside "here" more similar to my culture. You know what I mean...our both lands built its life around a table (food, wine... ).

Ans as I saw you have been lowcarbing for quite a long I though maybe you could give me a couple of tips. The thing is that after working the whole day, I get home and I want to relax with a red wine glass. It is not that I need sweets or chocolate (although I miss pasta!!! ), but I cannot resist that. Also on the weekend...what do you do when you are visiting your NONA, and she is ofering so many great home-made dishes...

I don't know, maybe it is only than you are young and helthy, but me (28! :exclm I do not get enough power to stay on the diet as before...And don't ask me about sport! Arriving at home at 20h is too much...

well maybe I wrote too much for the first time.
To the rest of people: please do not missunderstand me, but it is quite difficult to follow your advices ( I don't find Low Carb made food, I don't come home at 5 ready to do sport...) It's just a diferent culture!

Hugs to evryone readying and hope someone can give me a little bit of power to go on!
(I hope The Force were with me...)

XXX Amidala