View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 14:53

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 276.4/266.6/200 Female 5'8
BF:I've got some!!!
Progress: 13%
Default Sweet Revenge!!!

Well....I have thought about it alot since recently I just moved home from living in an apartment about 40minutes from my parents, so adjusting to being at home where all the people I use to go to highschool with still are scattered around town. I want to get to my goal weight then go down to the Drive In restaurant that we have here ( a palce where old old classic cars are shown every weekend, it keeps it character as a Drive In) and I will get out of my truck being a size 8-10 shorts with a cute bikini...with my hair all done cute...walk up get a burger (without the bun) and put my nose up at them for always being mean to me....
hahahahaha wouldn't that be something...thats one of them...then the other is my ex-BF of 2 1/2 years always seems to call me around the same time every year wanting to see me...so I would suprise him and his friends when they see me next time...last time I saw him was around Febuary this year and of course he is the same guy and I was the only one that was changing...I want a man though with his build..he weighed about 250-260lbs and he was perfect for me..but know that I am getting smaller...I don't know....But I would show my cute self off and make him jealous!!! WHAT FUN!!!! That would be some sweet revenge!