View Single Post
  #172   ^
Old Wed, May-05-04, 10:54
«º°¤§µgä&§pïcꤰº»

Plan: LC Paleo/IF
Stats: 185/161/142 Female 66 inches (5'6")
BF:All over
Progress: 56%

When my fridge is stocked up I have these...I always buy cheese and cream, eggs and butter..they are pretty much staples in my cooking.

Eggs, mayo, butter, cheddar cheese, American cheese slices, Mozzarella, parmesan, cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, half&Half, Blue cheese salad dressing, all kinds of meat (beef, chicken, pork, I use alot of ground beef & chicken breasts),pepperoni, Frozen spinach, frozen cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, cabbage, celery, mushrooms, turnips, white onions, green onions, lemons, LC yogurt, LC coffee cream, Water, Diet pepsi, Kool-aid sweetened w/stevia, kikoman soy sauce, mustard, minced garlic or fresh, Worcestershire Sauce, Hot Sauce, Jalapeños, Green Olives, SF pancake syrup, have apple sauce sweetened with splenda but, don't eat it.lol Oh and Almonds...and Soy flour(I keep in the fridge) Sometimes Tomatos. Avocado if they are ripe.
Had to take a couple of trips to the fridge to get the entire list!

The rest of the higher carb stuff my kids and DH eat/drink, milk, juice, sodas, bread, jam, hotdogs(if cured with sugar gives me cravings), ketchup, fruits...etc.

Talk about $$$ grocery bill!!!