View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 07:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

hi thank you so much for responding. i am not doing diet sodas, never really drank them so they are not a problem. not a gum chewer either. i think you may have hit the nail on the head about not eating enough at the cm meals. and i forgot that on the salad at the reward meal i could really do it up right, with the croutons and all, thanks. i wasnt eating veggies or salad before the reward meal, i think it is because i have read some of the journals here and they just eat what they want for the reward meal with out the salad first and they seem to be doing fine, but i guess i may not be one of them. i do have the original cad book and i did read it through and through but maybe i will re read it again, i havent read it in a while.

do any of you that do cad eat any of the new low carb foods that came out?? like i found yogurt that has 3 carbs or would the artifical sweetner splenda that is in it cause a binge. how about a lowcarb wrap, i found one that has only one carb in it. i guess i will have to test it to see if it brings on cravings. i will keep on trying, i am just about at the end of my rope. out of everything i go through on this plan, i do notice that i am not as bloated ,even staying on it for one or two days, that is why i want to make it work.