#4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 10:24
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 171/155/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Cheating made me sick....

Hey don't be so hard on yourself...look at the survey on cheating to see how we all fall down sometimes...

I too fell of the wagon the last few days (Monday I had a slice of bananna bread for breakfast + Tues a small piece of strudel and in the evening...a 1/2 glass of ice wine).

It is strange, but I haven't really cheated much until the last few days, and I got a migrane yesterday afternoon. I wonder if it could be from the sugar (or maybe from the guilt). I have been on this diet for more than four months, so I was wondering if anyone else found that splurges make them feel sick...

I wasn't so lucky as you, I immediately put on 1.5 pounds *water I guess* and the migrane was enough to make me wary of cheating again. Yet, I dont feel like I am back "on tract" today, I think I have doing the WOL so long now, that I just feel like today is a normal day!

Unlike you, I didn't have a freshly baked cherry pie, so in retrospect, the bakery bananna bread and strudel were definately disappointing...and the ice wine was like drinking maple syrup! YUCK

Take care, and believe me, it gets easier as your body adjusts and your tastes change (at least it did for me)!

The thought of a muffin at breakfast now makes me feel sea sick, and those 'standard' starchy foods served at meetings look like lumps of oogy gluey starch.

Best of luck

Jenn