View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 09:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/213/135 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Unhappy I blew my diet last night!

I am so dissapointed in myself. I was invited to my boyfriends parents house last night for dinner. How could I possilbly turn down a dinner to the most sweetest people I have ever met, and possibly my future in-laws. There was stuffed porkchops in mushroom sauce, scalloped potatoes, green beans.. and did i mention the stuffing witht the porkchops??? It was to die for....
Then desert... FRESH HOMEMADE CHERRY PIE!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God!! I have been sugar free for 5-6 weeks.. and I have never tasted anything so heavenly in my life.

Then this morning happened, and the case of the guilts have hit... I feel terrrible for letting myself down. The scale says Im down, but im scared it will show in the next few days. Im even showing trace ketones. But Im almost positive that will change to negative soon as well. Have any of you managed to stay in ketosis after a major failure? Is there anything I can do to counteract my binge? Do I need to start in induction again?(though I am not normally far from that stage) Sure could use your help.
Im probobly freaking over something silly , but its very important to me this time. The boyfriend mentioned a wedding, and I have a feeling hes going to pop the question soon. I would love to be thin to walk up the aisle!!! Plus, with my back surgeries this year, my first official outing will be new years eve, and I would love to look good.
Sorry for writing a novel..... Would love some help....

Lori
Sponsored Links