View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 06:11

Plan: south beach diet
Stats: 231/202/154 Female 5ft 4inches
BF:37%/34.1%/25%
Progress: 38%

Hi girls, friday sounds good, I was going to suggest monday's, just so you would think twice on being naughty at the weekends, but ye friday's good, kitty you be good on that weekend and if you cant be good be careful what you eat or DRINK !! carmel I can understand about the wine thing, it really does slow you down, I should be a lot further in this diet then I am , but its that glass of wine, and it does knock you back, so I am not going to drink this weekend, I am really going to try and talk myself out of it, because my family and the in-laws are all drinkers and I will be seeing them at the weekend (HELP!) like you carmel, I have so much work ahead of me trying to shift the FLAB, I really dont want to give up my wine but, I have so far to go, and if it goes any slower i will only get dis-heartened, I have upped my 2 litre's water a day to 3 litre's a day, its horrible but no pain no gain, and Im walking around like im 80year old since doing exercise, my body is in shock and so is my kids!!! we will all look beautiful and the end of this won't we, I SAID WON'T WE. So friday it is and we will catch kitty on sunday, I have to go and finish my water YUK.