View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 21:43

Plan: Atkins, now South Beach
Stats: 165/140.6/129 Female 5,1
BF:
Progress: 68%

Roz, thank you. You're such a big

I'm in a research mission now and honestly the allergy of the acid that Roz mentioned seems to be the only explanation to my bloodwork. (I eat eggs all mornings and love meat...love VERY fatty meats) What still seems weird is that I don't have the other symptoms that the Eades related with the allergy and my BP is very good...Hmmm

I'll cut them and see what happens... The other circumstance that I have to face is my doctor I havent follow her recomendation of medication and I'll have to face her again next tuesday. I'm absolutely sure that she'll be radical regarding medication this time....So. I have a question here, does somebody knows how long does it takes to notice change in bloodworks once you change your diet? I guess my decission will be to do not take any drug to low my cholesterol even if she order it at least I'll not take any drug without trying first to cut eggs and meat...but since this time I will be against my doctor advice I'll need to know how long will be a prudential time to checked my blood profile again...
Dr Eades, suggests 3 weeks...it couldn't be less? I havent panic but I'm scared

Thank you so much for all the advice. I know it is a very rare case and somewhat difficult and your not doctors...but I appreciate all of your suggestions and comments so I can make my own decission...
Blessings to all,