View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 19:36

Plan: Atkins, now South Beach
Stats: 165/140.6/129 Female 5,1
BF:
Progress: 68%

Thank you so much for your answers.

I can honestly say that I've been completely faithfull to this WOL...I love it!
I do not consume many "products" and 0 low carb procesed food (I live in a country where you can't get any of them). " Packaged" foods that I use: splenda, whipping cream, nuts, cream cheese, sour cream.Ocasionally, pork rinds.
No margarine (love real butter!).

I do eat liberally amounts of saturated fat, I eat the skin of poultry, pork chops, real pork skin, eggs and very fatty cheese like mazdam, brie, cheddar,etc
I'm posting my fitday thing, I havent entered my food for today but it was eggs fried in butter, chicken with some cashews and cheese for dessert. Also, you would find that I've used Fitday just for the 5 last days (I don't like it, but since I was on a stall I began to use it again) Last october I used it regularly so you may see more menus in that month.

An important note here: My thyroid was removed some years ago, but I'm under medication and my TSH levels are normal (0.572) today. (0.4-4 normal range)

I know it doesn't sounds right it doesn't feel right neither but it is not new to me. Actually I was feeling really anxious for having to check them again.

My question would be, if you were in my case, what would you do? I know low carb is the way to go for me, so there's no way to low fat plans (I can't stick with them more than 2 days...)

Thanks. I really apprecciate any suggestion. Feel lost

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/DayFoodsTab.asp