View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 16:08

Plan: atkins 20-30 carbs
Stats: 164/155/125 Female 61
BF:30%/?/?
Progress: 23%
Default Help my jello legs and ghetto butt....please!

I'm decided once and for all to go all the way and do this . I'm currently at 158.5, not bad for one week. Yay. Anywho, my concern is my lower body. My parents are Cuban so some of you can understand where I'm coming from. I used to be in shape and have nice curves when I was younger I just never had that perfectly firm derier, Is that how u say it? A somewhat flabbier version of
J-lo ha,ha,ha but shorter. Well, now I'm concerned with the end result of my body after the loss. I have lots of cellulite all over my thighs and butt.

My question is, Does the obvious dimpled cellulite appearance diminish as I loose?
Or are there any specific exercises or treatments I can do. I just wanna look good in a swimsuit after 15 years.

Lipo is definitely out of the question..but I've heard of endermology but its expensive. Any exercise tips would help and well as success stories that will inspire me to work out. My plan is walking 2 miles 3 days a week and Pilates 2 days a week. Suggest anything, please. Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links