View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-03, 15:19

Plan: Yudkin
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Anger management grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

After the wonderful Renoirisque morning, during lunch time I accidentaly broke our kitchen light cover. It is cheap, but costum made, so very hard to replace. Definetely there is no way to replace before Christmas. Kids are coming home, our home is already fully decorated, and now a huge hole on the ceiling???
My favorite fastest way to steam out, cool down is running. With full stomach in the noon heat? So I went to the gym, and worked as a madman. (Hm.. maybe madperson the politically correct term?) Breaking many of previous "stalls".
First I was alone in the gym (who else stupid enough to work out immediately after lunch?) But in the middle of one set my favorite porter lady came in with a wonderful smile: "You must enjoy exercising" .

biceps (preacher curl) 20 x 20 lbs, 10 x 30 lbs
lat pull down 2 x 20 x 60 2 x 10 x 70 lbs (inward and outward grips)
row 20 x 60lbs
chest press 20 x 40lbs, 10 x 50 lbs
back 10 x 50 lbs, 20 x 60 lbs, 20 x 70 lbs
leg extension 20 x 60 lbs
leg curl 10 x 40 lbs, 10x 50 lbs

Actually it was very stupid for my body - I am sure I will feel the pain for 48-72 hours. On the other hand my soul is saved:-)))

Epilogue: One hour after my mad work-out I simply fixed the cover with an invisible tape - to create some temporary solution. When I put back, turned on the light, I noticed that both the damage and the tape invisible from outside...