View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 18:20

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Wanda !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations ........what an accomplishment. I am sitting here copying your summary to show off to a friend, proving the point of what lifting and sticking to it can do.

I am not currently doing BFL, but do lift regularly and I can appreciate the point of self limitations and fear of injury. I try to end my lifts on the heavy note for the most part and up weights regularly, yet not having a spotter as well and a smith that does not allow the levels to go spotter safe enough for say the bench press (the stop is either too high or too low) I have to be way too careful.

I also struggle with the level of carbs vs energy. I seem to have plenty but often wonder what more I would have with more carbs. Its a process of fine tuning and discovering and lots of taking chances in btw.

So I wish you a pleasant rest week and a GOOD TO GO follow up . I just took a week off myself and lost lots of muscle/water weight, half of which came back when I started lifting again. The body is a wonderful thing in protecting itself.
Esp. for us women and the darn hormonal issue...I agree it has everything to do with that.

Cont. success........be proud, be strong and feel the power

Laters Bu