View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Nov-30-03, 07:21

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%
Unhappy

Oh, Potatofree, that's still got to be hard. My neighbor across the street divorced her H because she said he was drinking himself to death. And she couldn't stand to watch anymore. She said he refused to go to any counseling, refused to even believe he had a problem. He did die this past year and it was still hard. I guess because he chose not to live the life he could have, and she lost someone she loved. And he's the one did it.

Nifty50, He DOES want me to succeed, it's just that he wants me to do it the way HE thinks it should work. And it DOES work for him, but we are worlds apart in what we eat. I don't eat McDonald's breakfast, Checkers lunch, etc... I'd surely be 300+ like my aunt if I did. I did need to increase my activity as I have a desk job. But, it's been increased for about two months now. I wasn't losing anymore on Atkins, but I think it's like the CAD book says, I get too big an insulin spike eating little meals all day. I've lost 2.4 pounds in two weeks. I only lost on Atkins while on induction, and H didn't like what I was eating on induction. Well, he'll have to like it or lump it with CAD as I'm seeing MOVEMENT on my scale... I'll bet once he SEES a difference, he won't be complaining about what I'm eating.