View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-03, 12:48

Plan: Atkins...hp/hf
Stats: 333/313.2/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%
Thumbs up Pammie's journey to buffness

ok....this is my very first gym log ever. although i have been lifting 3 times a week for about a month, i am going to call this Day 1. From this point on i really need to hit it slow and steady so i dont stall in my weight loss...im into week 6, and i have read that a lot of people stall at week 6...i dont wanna!! I was so pleased that i weighed in at 269 this morning.....i am just speechless and so fired up!! Anyway, i have a weight bar only right now, but i figure i can do lifts and squats with it, and walk 2 or 3 times a week to start as well. So....today is a rainy day...i have decided to start with 3 reps of 10 for everything i do with the bar. So far i have done my reps of arm lifts straight up, then behind my head and straight up, then curls, and squats. i am using a weight bar that weighs 4 pounds without anything on it, and i added 10 pounds on each side. i know i should add some weight for the squats, but i figure for now its a start!!! I really dont want to hurt myself, so the lighter weights are good for me. I will start to check out the internet for various weight lifting ideas as well. soon i will understand everything a lot better and that will make it easier for me to get the muscle i am looking for. i really would like to get very muscular....but not HUGE....i think some of those women body builders are awesome. and anyway, hubby is all for it too...yay!! ok....i am off to do some crunches...i will do 50 crunches and 10 pushups.
Sponsored Links