Thread: 1st day on CAD
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 19:56

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Welcome to you first day on CAD. I just joined the forum the other day and today was my first day on CALP.. I was on CAD for almost 3 years.

Looking at your breakfast CM, I think you might not want to drink the Soy Slender. Remember what the Heller's said in their book. "If it is not on the CM list then you can't have it". I would try not to have this product. Since you are on CAD, your RM looks fine and your other CM looks fine too.

What about water??? Are you drinking all of your water. Remember you should drink at least 64 oz a day.

On CAD there is no snacking. You are only allowed to have 2 CM's and your RM unless you are losing more then 2 lbs per week, then you can throw in a snack.

Sorry Wasa Crackers are not allowed at CM's either. (Boy you are going to hate me by the time I am finsihed. )

I am confused when you ask about Net Carbs. Net carbs for your CM? Is that what you mean? You should not be eating anything that has carbs, other then veggies, and what little might be in your salad dressing. Remember only eat the foods that is listed on your CM list in your book.

Don't worry, it takes some getting use to, but you will learn this and come to love CAD. Try to be a liberal as possible at first and see how you do. I know I was very liberal when I first started, I followed the rules, but I didn't balance as well as I should have and I lost 40 lbs right off the bat. Then things came to a screetching halt, and that is another story.

Good luck on your 2nd day.. If you have any more questions just ask and someone here will answer them for you.