Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/199/130 Female 65"
BF:33%
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GramnGramp
Michelle, You are very welcome.
I just wish I could remember who posted the recipe originally. They deserve the credit.

I wasn't sure about the recipe when I read it, but I tried it and now I make it all the time. It makes good ham and cheese sandwiches. You can warm the "slices" up in the microwave for 10 seconds or so also.

We missed sandwiches until I tried this, now we have them all the time. It is great that you have cut the carbs even more!

We LOVE dead cow, dead chicken and dead pig!LOL

GOOD LUCK on your LC journey.

My big issue is meat. I have to plug my nose, think about something else, and hum while I eat it. ;o) In case you haven't figured it out I have to eat dead critter when nobody else is around, otherwise I feel like a big boob. Heh... But I miss bread. I am a carb addict in a big way. I could live on bread and plain mashed 'taters for the rest of my life and be very content. So this diet is a real challenge for me.

I am not kidding, the recipe you posted has made the difference between being able to do this diet vs. not. I realized at the time of my post it wasn't your recipe but I don't care, you posted it and I probably would not have seen it had you not posted it.

I'm not kidding, I owe you one!

Thank you Gram!
Michelle