View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 22:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/211/180 Male 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%
Default Increased consumption of food...and etc.

When my buddy and I first started Atkins, we were consuming about normal amounts of food. After we introduced gym/jogging into the picture, I started consuming more food because I found myself more hungry then normal. I attributed it to the increase in activity. But my friend was fine. He continued to eat the normal amount of portions. Now about a week ago, he's starting to consume as much food as I did when we started gym/jogging. I've stablized back to "normal" servings wheras it takes more to fill him up. Is this normal? I believe our fat content in the foods we eat should be pretty adequate. I was thinking it could possibly be related to the gym/jogging activity, but that doesn't hold up because we've been doing gym/jogging for almost a month now. So why would that all of a sudden spark up his hunger? So far we haven't gained any weight...and up until today...did lose any weight either. I believe it's attributed to the gym. We're converting our fat to muscle so that is one possiblility as to why we haven't lost any weight in like almost 4 weeks. As of today, we're now gonna cut gym back to like 2 days a week and jogging to like 5 days to see if we'll continue to lose weight. No need "stall potential" foods were introduced, so I can't really say we had hit a stall. BTW...weighed today and I'm down the 5lbs I was struggling to lose the last 4 weeks ...wooooosh . Sorry for the long post and the many topics...thanks!
Sponsored Links