View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 19:01

Plan: Yudkin
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default A couple of thoughts...

I do not know how much you want to loose, but neither of those plans were designed for or promised fast fat loose, but to start/recharge a process.
There are many ways to loose huge amount of water, but your body will not shrink. (I assume you want VISIBLE lost.)
Even if you can loose let see 20 lbs fat, because of the short time there is a big chance that your skin will not shrink as fast, so your visible weight lost will be less impressive as you want. Other problem, you cannot predict where you will lost that weight.

Regarding your mix plan: if you are on high fat fast on one day and no fat fast on another day how will your body know what way it should be loose fat?

I am sure you do not want to hear more from somebody who never tried these fasts, so I would recommend do a search for "fast" - and you can find many members trying these methods, even ones who tried to mix them.

For example if you check the Oil Fast thread, you will see Homesar's experience, who did something similar (mixing fast with induction).
As you can see he lost less and less as time went by, and the induction was enough only to maintain his weight.
FF1: seven days, lost 8 pounds
__17 days on induction, maintained weight
FF2: four days, lost 5 pounds
__11 days in induction, maintained
FF3: four days, lost 3 pounds

You can see many similar experience from fasting people, the amount of weight they are loosing decreases very fast day by day.

Ok, this is your choice, I only wanted to share my thoughts/readings.