View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 20:57

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Can you all help me out here...?

I have never left the induction phase of Atkins. I am now at a comfortable weight and would like to stay there. Should I move to the OWL phase, and then premaintance, and then maintainance...Or just jump right to maintainance. I was having about 15-20 net carbs a day. I am reading the Atkins book now (I just bought it) and am seeing that the added carbs should be coming mostly from fruits and veggies. Thats about all Im getting from the book...Can anyone help me out, give me suggestions? My mom and me had a lil heart to heart so now Im going to try and add back what she calls *normal* food. She said enough is enough over the Labor Day weekend when she was making the family burgers and added A1 Steak Sauce to the ground beef and I refused to eat them cuz of the sauce...So maybe I have a lil bit of a control issue My biggest problem...other than trying not to cry as I eat a higher carb food is knowing what foods ARE higher in carbs! Ive been eating LC for such awhile that I dont even know where to begin! My cal. intake needs to stay around 1400...Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links