View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 14:41

Plan: Whatever works
Stats: 300.5/200/135 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 61%

This is a good thread...and it just goes to show that everyone has different taste!

MY worst protein bar experience was the Biochem Ultimate Low Carb bars....I tried so hard to like them, but I find absolutely no redeeming factors in them at all. YUK!! Now, since I'm allergic to peanuts...it elimitates some of the bars I'd like to try..(like the Think Thin bars...I think all of them contain some form of peanut) ... and a lot of the other bars are simply not my idea of a meal, snack, or treat.

When it comes to protein bars, I used to buy mostly EAS cookies & cream and NitroTech chocolate fudge and s'mores. Since then, I've found that a few of the Atkins bars are better...such as their cookies & cream and s'mores...and the Keto Bars oatmeal raisin (tastes like a concentrated granola bar..Yum..)...and CarbWise s'mores (the only really crunchy one..). Carb Solutions makes a great chocolate mint, but it's the only good flavor for that brand. For breakfast, the Atkins cinnamon bun flavor is SO good...I have a hard time limiting myself!!

Oh yeah...and I haven't found a lemon flavored bar yet that I hadn't wanted to bury in the back yard!!