View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Aug-24-03, 06:07

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 120/???/113 Female 5ft 3 inches
BF:18.8/18.8/15
Progress: 63%

Okay, I woke u at 4:30 this morning having a wierd dream that The room was spinning! Turns out it wasn't a dream, I couldn't even walk I was so dizzy! I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, so that will not do! I had some ceam cheese and went back to bed. At 7:30 I was still very sick. A little hungry, I can deal with that, but not dizzy like I was. I was affraid to drive. I ate a chunk of cheese and now I think I'll just do regular Atkins for a couple of days and then try the meat fast. I guess I just need more calories than 1000. That is wierd though because I felt fine last night. Also, still not in Ketosis! I don't gst it....!

The other wierd thing is that I used to be a WW's fanatic (might have to try again). I have counted points for 3 years and alsway ate around 1000-1200 calories (when I wasn't pregnant or nursing), and I always felt fine, never sick like today.

So, I now weigh 2 pounds more than when I started this WOE almost a month ago.

I don't reeally know what to do at this point! It's just a few drat pounds that make my clothes tight and now it's almost jeans weather and They barely fit me!