View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-03, 14:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/210/160 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I'll have to get some "frisk" today when I go to work.

I was in the mall yesterday and went to look at exercise equipment at Sears. I'm thinking of getting an eliptical machine. They're pretty neat and it's something I'd use. I also looked in at GNC. Yup, very expensive but they do carry a lot of Carbolite stuff. Maybe I'll splurge at some point and get something. I've been to Nature's Fare a couple of times since I work near there. I haven't tried any of the bakery products yet.

I hear ya on the boring eggs breakfasts. I think I overdosed on eggs. I still like them but just not EVERY morning. I try to change it up a bit. I made Atkins zucchini nut bread and froze it. Sometimes I'll have a small slice with cream cheese. Or some mornings I'll have some deli turkey wrapped around cheese. I've never been a big "breakfast person" so this is a big change for me.

I have searched high and low for pop sweetened with Splenda. It's impossible. Diet Rite is an american thing I think. I went to the website and found nothing about it being out here. Diet Crush, I'm not sure about. As for the Talking Rain stuff, I emailed them and they suggested going to a local retailer and asking them if they'll get it. They said selected Costco's carry them but not all. I looked at the one here with no luck. Everything seems to contain Aspertame here. I do have some caffeine free diet coke in my cupboard. It doesn't have AS MUCH aspertame as some drinks and it's caffeine free too. I rarely drink it but I had one the other night. I was in heaven.