View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 01:45

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Sylvia

I know how frustrating that can be. I've been there twice before myself. The first time was because of low estrogen levels, menopausal symptoms. I don't know how old you are, so don't know if this is relevant or not. Once I went onto HRT and got the levels sorted I started losing again.

The second time was more recently and the main factor for me was that I was not going to the gym and stressing my body out. I was still doing my classes and generally keeping fit, but my body needs that extra push to lose weight. My body had got used to what I was eating and got on well with it.

Your menus look fine. I think there is round about the right amount of calories there, but you might want to add some salad dressing and see if a slight increase will help.

Have you taken your measurements lately? Have you looked at your body in the mirror. It may well be that things are changing and that body fat is being swapped for muscle. Muscle weighs more and so you do not drop weight, but do look a lot better in the process.

All I can say is keep focussed. You body will release its extra pounds, given time. Just be patient and think of all the other added extras this way of life is giving you. If you can run instead of walk then giving your body a shock with a different form of exercise could help.

Every success.