#11   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 20:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 231/202/180 Female 5'7"
BF:33%
Progress: 57%
Default mmmm...Ketchup

Evening all!

Glad you made it to the DD Tracey. They have such great stuff there. I had the flax cereal this morning - vanilla almond and it was terrific - very filling, couldn't even finish it all!! The ketchup when mixed with mustard on top of a big fat hamburger from the Superstore (cheesy sirloin burgers with ZERO carbs!!) is just like the regular stuff. I like their mints there - got some licorice ones that do the trick when I think my breath may be a bit keto-stinky.

Haven't really come up with "great" ideas for meals. Managed to branch into Kale for a green vegetable tonight to go along with the burgers. I bought an omelet pan for the microwave that I use at work. Can't wait to try the flax pancakes - bought some DaVinci syrup to go on them, but I'm pretty happy this week with the flax cereal and eggs so I might wait until next weekend to try those. I find that I eat pepperoni and cooked sausage-type foods and celery for lunch rather than a salad. It's tough to find variety for sure. Haven't been able to give up that one cup of coffee in the morning - don't think that will happen. But that's my only "vice" in induction and it doesn't seem to be affecting things yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll see a pound or two more off since I rowed the boat while the hubby fished all day today!!

Can't wait to get to work tomorrow and see how many of the 5 are really going to do this with me.

Big challenge next weekend - have a wedding on Saturday night. I"m not done my 14th day of induction until a week Tuesday and I'm thinking I want to stay on it as long as it's working well, so I'm in a bit of a quandry about whether or not I blow it all on Saturday with food and drink and start clean on Sunday. I'd really like to be able to have a few drinks, but I don't even really crave anything enough to blow the food part. I can't believe how much I don't crave. Made my son peanut butter and jam sandwiches for lunch today in the - they are my absolute fave and I didn't even miss them. I don't want to go through withdrawals again so maybe I'll be a good girl LOL

Sheesh.....what a short weekend. Back to it tomorrow.

Have a good Monday!!