View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 16:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/???/120 Female 5' 3
BF:way/too/much!!
Progress: 0%

Hey Lucille!

I sent you a PM, but I don't quite know how it works as it's the 1st one I've ever sent.

For my cheat, I had popcorn then went to DJ's Restaurant and had great mexican food - complete with refried beans, tortillas, corn etc..... Oh yeah, not to mention the Boston Cream doughnut and about 10 timbits!!!! Oh well, I decided that if I was going to cheat I'd do it properly - and OH BOY did I!!??

Well, I haven't been very strict for the last 2 wks, so I'm going to be strict from today (until I get sick of it at least!!) I'm cutting out the Atkins bars and am seriously going to limit my cheese/cream cheese intake. It's going to be hard, but I'm gonna do it!!

I have a lot of family members who have lost weight using Atkins, and they've tried a lot of different other diets/methods of weight loss. I think that Atkins will work for me too.

I don't know how to check for PM's nor do I know how to see if I sent it to you. So if you don't get it pls let me know because it's probably floating around in cyberspace somewhere!!

Hope to hear from you soon!