View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 17:21

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%
Talking hi

Hi Kathie, That is my sisters name. I love teaching. I sold MK for 5 years, then Clinique, Now I buy Jafra...so I can get my porducts at wholesale. It is much easier than MK and I only sell at cost. Helps me with the shipping cost. I was so excited to find it becasue when I first started you could order any amount and recieve 30 % off your order. I forget how it went but it is alittle harder now. I have to buy 150 wholesale to get it for 75 and that's if I ordered the monthe before. other wise it is 30% off. that is still not too shabby.

As far as my program goes...I quit for awhile but am back exercising I am so excited to get it going again! Once the bug bites me it goes great but it just takes forever for that to happen!

I am finally losing! I figured out a problem after 2-3months of agoney as to why I wasn't losing...I had increased my fat...namely added heavy cream to my coffee instead of creamora...I wanted to save on the carbs. Well it knocked my calories through the roof. I didn't know until this week how many calories were it cream. Never bothered to look becasue this is low carb right...Well I switched back and have lost 2lbs in just two days!!! I have been trying to figure that out for so long!

I finally believe the scale will go down where for so long I no longer believed that!

Well, off to get supper. My menus are in my journal. I am trying to post regularly but I have to fight my sons and hubby for the computer!