View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-21-03, 11:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default I'll need a new list soon!

10 years ago I had three things on my list. . .things I had yet to accomplish that either most people had done already or something I needed to do to feel like I had completed the task or had done my best for myself.

1st on the list was get my drivers license-I was 30 yrs old and had never gotten it. . .and I figured I never would. . .at age 36 I got my license, I had set a goal of 35. . .so in my 35th year on earth. ..I did.

2nd on my list was my weight. . .10 yrs ago I was not as heavy as I was 5 months ago. . .but still over 200. . .and my father was fat his whole life. . .I knew this was something I wanted. . .but I did not see it happening. .. pinch me! It is happening!

3rd on my list is finish college. . .I would be okay with an honorary degree. ..but that is not likely to happen. .. so hummm!. . .haven't done it. . .yet. . .

I guess my next list will have to be the song from Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer. . ."Fame and Fortune, fame and fortune, they will be mine someday!". ..do you hear it? Hey I want American Idol Adult! redawn
Sponsored Links