Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Sexxymommy2's gym log, without the gym (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=380959)

sexymommy2 Mon, Aug-25-08 10:25

Sexymommy2's gym log, without the gym

This is my first log-in. I took several months off excercising because I was having problems with my uterus bouncing around durring anything more active than a walk. I think I got frusterated and depressed. Well, now I'm back and I'm picking my excercise to suit my pain levels. I have a Julian Michals work-out 5 pack. Its great except the jumping jack and jumpropes put my into too much pain, thats when I got depressed.

I am working out 4x a week, Mon- Thur. On the weekends, we like to walk around town and ride our bikes.

I do aerobics in the A.M.
Stenght train in the afternoon & 1 ml walk right after.

I did this last week and I've notices my jeans fit better, must have made the ol muscles to alittle work! :lol:

Jacki :wave:

sexymommy2 Mon, Aug-25-08 16:32

Got my work out in not sure what I'm sapposed to put in here, so this will be a start

7:00 AM 2 ml, 30 min, walk - Leslie Sansone DVD

Core strenght and Lower body strength
Right after,
1 ml, 16 min. Prevention walk DVD

Had to stop after core, to get to an appt. it was really hard to get myself to finish the rest of the work out.

sexymommy2 Tue, Aug-26-08 15:02

7:00 AM 30, 2 mile cardio

Upper body strenght training

The book I have for the strenght training is called Lean Long & strong by Wini Linguvic.

This book was sapposed to be indorsed by Montel Williams. Isn't he a talk show host?

The picture on the front cover is . . . wow. She looks to beefed up and slender for a normal woman, but I would imagine that she is a body builder or something along that line. I don't find that attractive at all. But, maybe she can help me, I do feel the excercises working.

I ran out of time this afternoon to finish my strength training with the usual 1 ml cardio. Thats all right , there is always tomarrow!

sexymommy2 Wed, Aug-27-08 19:34

I did not want to work out today. Had to really push myself to get it all done. But I did it all, not happily though.

7:00 AM - 30 min walk - appx 2ml

afternoon- Core and lower body strength training
Right after 1 ml walk

Had a lot of pain in the side durring my morning walk, had to slow down abit to allieviate the pain.
The kids weren't cooperating, finally got in core strenth, they needed snack, put Lucas down for a nap and finished lower body. Started walk, Lucas woke up, had to get him and he screamed at me while I finished my mile walk DVD. Hopefully, he will learn that I am going to do this. I don't stop because he's mad. Its hard enough to work around the kids, but its really hard when there screaming at me.