Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   The new PLAN? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232900)

ljw32 Mon, Feb-07-05 15:54

The new PLAN?

Has anyone checked out the new link on top MY PLAN? I just saw it and don't have much time to check it out- but it looks much like fitday and I think it will be great once I can figure it out!!

LC-Laur Mon, Feb-07-05 16:00

It took me a little while, but I got it all set up and I loooooove it. Much better than fitday. They still haven't added the option of putting in sugar alcohols, but I've been told it's coming soon.... The exercise section has more choices than fitday too (and you can add custom exercises). If you have problems or find any bugs there's a forum you can go to to express your concerns - the guy is really quick in getting back to you and fixing your problem(s).

I highly recomend it :thup:

JaydensMom Mon, Feb-07-05 17:36

Okay....Am I BLIND or what? I don't see it??? LOL.

JaydensMom Mon, Feb-07-05 17:38

OMG. Wouldn't you know it? After I searched the entire page over and over again, and didn't see it. Once I sent the message.... I found it. LOL. My goodness... guess I had better get my eyes checked. Sorry...

ljw32 Mon, Feb-07-05 17:49

Just found out my instructor is sick and no clinical tomorrow- so I will have time to get all my stuff put into the PLAN! It will be great to have that all here and I saw a place for measurements- I have been keeping mine since July so should be easy to put in!

OyVey Mon, Feb-07-05 18:28

I'm using it and LOVE it! the best part is the bulk item... you can put in everything you eat in say a typical salad and title it "typical salad" and then just choose that when you eat that for lunch

very cool

LaDean Mon, Feb-07-05 18:39

Hey i searched it and cannot find it. is there an address to go into. what do i search. did my plan and my new plan and nothing. Help....ha ha LaDean

Rosebud Mon, Feb-07-05 19:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDean
Hey i searched it and cannot find it. is there an address to go into. what do i search. did my plan and my new plan and nothing. Help....ha ha LaDean

Just go to the green menu bar above the thread, and you'll see it to the right in yellow writing. :)

Rosebud:rose:

LaDean Mon, Feb-07-05 19:56

Rosebud. thanks so very much. have a good evening. LaDean

ljw32 Mon, Feb-07-05 20:37

I filled in quite a bit and today's food. I do like it, however I can see I will have to customize some foods like I had to in fitday, but soon it will all be there. I do see some number diff between this and fitday- today fitday says I ate 1300 cals and plan says 1450! So maybe this is why I didn't lose when I thought I was keeping cals down. We shall see!! I also love the BMR chart that is easy to understand!!

tamarian Mon, Feb-07-05 22:32

I'm glad you guys like it :thup:

Keep in mind that the tool is still in development/under construction. There's still more enhancements to come, and there's bound to be some "bugs". If you encounter any problems, please report them, and feel free to make suggestions to make it a better tool.

Wa'il

ohi4got Mon, Feb-07-05 22:43

I absolutely love it!! I switched from Fitday immediately, spent an entire work shift setting it up and entering my custom foods in so now I should be all set. Love seeing my progress all on one page too!

Meghan Mon, Feb-07-05 23:22

What would you guys put using a Gazelle under?

ljw32 Tue, Feb-08-05 08:57

Does anyone know if I can change the menu page to only show the daily totals and not have the break, lunch, dinner tot? All those numbers confuse me!!

OyVey Wed, Feb-09-05 06:46

ljw just enter them all as the same meal :)