Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Vancouver Dinner (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=19)

tamarian Tue, Oct-31-00 18:20

Hi all,

Shall we do another dinner get together?

Anyone interested?

r.mines Tue, Oct-31-00 23:06

Absolutely! You're a mind reader, Wa'il! I just put a posting on the old Vancouver board asking if anyone wants to get together sometime soon for coffee. I'd love to meet you guys and put some faces to names! Count me in!

Rachel

tamarian Tue, Oct-31-00 23:19

Great! I just saw your other post. How about coffee this weekend, and dinner the weekend after? Last was great at Stepho's. Karen? Deb?

Karen Wed, Nov-01-00 00:41

Coffee, Dinner

Coffee this Sunday and Dinner Next Sunday would be good for me!

Karen

Webmaster Wed, Nov-01-00 18:37

Sunday's good for me too. 10am or 10:30 am? Same place, Starbucks on Davie and Mainland? Bring Io and Tobias!

kathy Thu, Nov-02-00 12:35

I made it to your forum! Next Sunday for dinner would be great! November 12th. That is the week of Payday and I will be in town. I can hardly wait until I am back living in the local area as this commuting from Surrey is tiring when you do it 7 days a week!

Kathy

tamarian Thu, Nov-02-00 12:45

Glad you made it! And see you soon!

Wa'il

r.mines Thu, Nov-02-00 19:54

Sure, why don't we say 10:30? (I'm lazy).
Rachel

Quote:
Originally posted by Webmaster

Sunday's good for me too. 10am or 10:30 am? Same place, Starbucks on Davie and Mainland? Bring Io and Tobias!

tamarian Thu, Nov-02-00 20:39

Quote:
Originally posted by r.mines
Sure, why don't we say 10:30? (I'm lazy).
Rachel
[/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me.

Karen Fri, Nov-03-00 09:51

10:30 on Sunday? I'll be there! If it's a nice day, I'll bring the pups.

Karen

tamarian Sun, Nov-05-00 12:04

See you there guys, I'm on my way.

Wa'il

Karen Sun, Nov-05-00 14:29

So Sorry!

Many apologies guys! My battery was dead when I went to start the car and I had to wait 1 hour for the boost to come along. So, I came home and hung around the board. I promise though, I will be there for dinner next weekend. I'll take a taxi!

Hope you had a great time,

Karen

tamarian Sun, Nov-05-00 16:35

Hi Karen, it was wonderful, sorry about your car!

See you next Sunday, seems like we'll be at least five for dinner!

Wa'il

IslandGirl Sun, Nov-05-00 21:11

Dinner?

Poor me; over here on the Island, a mere $98 ferry ride (with car) etc. away from meeting some of you.

For future reference, would a Late Luncheon be possible sometime? I figure I'll have to come visit Vancouver sometime in the next few weeks or months...

Webmaster Sun, Nov-05-00 22:13

Re: Dinner?

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl
For future reference, would a Late Luncheon be possible sometime? I figure I'll have to come visit Vancouver sometime in the next few weeks or months...

Sure thing, just let us know when you're coming and I'm sure a few of us will be available.

How many islanders do we have here? I have a feeling Victoria has many low-carbers, and soon enought they'll show up here and organize their own events as well.

Vancouverites are quite social, but we're nothing like Manitoba, they're on their 4th or 5th meeting by now!

Wa'il