Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

justjava Thu, Mar-06-14 12:30

Hi- entered one cup raw kale and it was listed as 13.4 carbs, but on the Atkins site it is listed as 6.7 - both not net carbs- maybe I entered something incorrectly, but I have checked twice

justjava Thu, Mar-06-14 12:33

Nevermind it's me not you- I put 2 cups....Sorry

bike2work Mon, Mar-24-14 14:35

I dunno. Maybe the error is on my part. Never mind.

ribroast Thu, May-15-14 17:56

Just signed up yesterday so the My P.L.A.N tool is new to me. Everything is going fine untill I go to make a recipe. I need to make a couple of custom ingredients. First one was Almond flour, that went fine, so I've done it once with no problem. Next one is Stevia, the wonderfully bitter sweetener. Serving size is 1 tsp or .5 G. Also the carb count is .5 carbs. I am getting the "Please enter the amount in numbers without additional characters." error. I also tried 1/2 G etc. I have alot of recipes that I want to enter to make it easy to log, so this one is a trial run.

Gypsybyrd Sun, Jun-01-14 19:27

Just an FYI ... when the first day of the month is on Sunday, the summary of food entries does not show up in "Month View."

pivoine Sun, Jul-20-14 04:10

i'm using a mac and google chrome, I can select an activity but I cannot add it - there is no add button.

eljohnw Sun, Jul-27-14 08:51

Entered my weight several time allready. but the stats in the post are not updating. Still say the progress weight is some number I never put in. Please help.

Rosebud Sun, Jul-27-14 18:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljohnw
Entered my weight several time allready. but the stats in the post are not updating. Still say the progress weight is some number I never put in. Please help.

The stats that show in your posts are changed by going to UserCP (on the green line above the posts) and clicking on Edit Profile. Don't forget to click Save Changes at the bottom when you have finished (that's my usual problem :D).

eljohnw Tue, Jul-29-14 06:14

Thanks Rosebud. Ellen

K1SM3T Thu, Jan-08-15 06:48

When I enter 1 large egg it gives me .6g carbs but when I enter 2 large eggs, scrambled it says 2.7g. What does it think I'm adding to the eggs to raise the carbs? Shouldn't it be 1.2g carbs?

Rosebud Thu, Jan-08-15 07:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SM3T
When I enter 1 large egg it gives me .6g carbs but when I enter 2 large eggs, scrambled it says 2.7g. What does it think I'm adding to the eggs to raise the carbs? Shouldn't it be 1.2g carbs?

When you enter "scrambled eggs", the system thinks you have added a tablespoon or whatever of milk to your eggs. So if I am adding eggs, no matter how I cook them, I simply add eggs and the fat (if I am using any) I used to cook them. :)

Roobinsky Mon, Jan-12-15 06:44

Weight chart

My weight chart seems to be stuck in december2014. How do I get my last two entries to show up? Thank you!

doreen T Thu, Jan-15-15 09:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobinsky
My weight chart seems to be stuck in december2014. How do I get my last two entries to show up? Thank you!

For some reason, the weight chart/graph doesn't always update automatically when you enter new data for one or even several days. This can be solved by clicking your browser's refresh/reload button.

:idea:

scrapgirl Mon, Jan-26-15 17:58

Search iPad

When entering daily meals, item search feature doesn't seem to work on iPad mini (chrome browser).

Himadri Tue, Aug-18-15 05:58

Hi, When entering updated measurements this AM, I cannot seem to get the new measurements all to save. I have tried multiple times, I have exited the page and refreshed, and still when I hit the "save" button, only 3 of the entered measurements save, the rest delete themselves. Any ideas? First time this has happened, been recording measurements regularly since January 15, 2015 without issue.