Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   just realized (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=481486)

LoletaLynn Tue, Oct-30-18 09:27

just realized

WOW....sitting here reading...and it all of a sudden dawned on me that I no longer have triple digits to deal with...and it kind of blew my mind..

I passed into One-Underland back in June ...I knew it...I celebrated...but I don't think the triple digit thing sunk in...I added some carbs and maintained and still lurked in the corner..I just...I dunno...Guess maybe life/family took most of my brain power ( lot of changes/challenges ) for a while...

I just wanted to share with all of you...your posts have been encouragement and strength for me...THANK YOU ALL.....

Sterlingkk Tue, Oct-30-18 10:14

I recall from a few years back the joy of hitting One-underland and some day will celebrate with new excitement the thrill of being there again.. Congrats on getting there!!

Sterlingkk Tue, Oct-30-18 10:29

I recall from a few years back the joy of hitting One-underland and some day will celebrate with new excitement the thrill of being there again.. Congrats on getting there!!

LoletaLynn Thu, Nov-01-18 15:44

thanks...just so you know this was not my first, second, or even my third attempt...it was my FIFTH...I've been at this off and on for a while now...Keep going...if I can make it, so can you...

Lbangle Fri, Nov-02-18 07:44

LoletaLynn.......I too have fallen below the triple digit number as I now have about 50 pounds left to lose. Since I started with over 100 to lose I still feel this is my section until I reach my goal. It has been a long journey ......I guestimate 30-40 years of trying to lose......this time I am going to make it and stay there!

Good luck and continued success!

Chris250 Tue, Dec-04-18 13:07

does onederland mean-in the 100's as in weighing 199?

One-underland mean you have less than 100 to lose?

Thanks, but I'm nowhere near any goal like that.
Chris

barb712 Wed, Dec-05-18 07:16

As far as I know, Onederland is 199 lb or less, i.e. seeing having that first digit on the scale be a 1.

faduckeggs Wed, Dec-05-18 16:26

~Chris250, you will get there. Just keep going one day at a time.

LoletaLynn Tue, Jul-02-19 10:18

Stink at math

Hi All...
Fought the good fight all through the holidays, only to have too many side- tracking problems show up in January...since then have been gaining and losing the same ten pounds, over and over and over again..

I've been lurking in the infamous corner off and on...just haven't done any posting...sorry....I do SO much off the internet these days that I just don't make it on here very often...

Just had my yearly blood work done and my doctor is extremely pleased with the results...He's super in favor of the Atkins W.O.E...He's watched me get rid of the high blood pressure, most of the migraines, and a whole bunch of smaller problems..He told me that I now have the blood work of a much younger woman...So anyone new reading this..ATKINS WORKS !!!

Finally managed to start losing again...after losing the ten AGAIN...Pretty sure it's because I've gone back to introduction ...and can now lightly exercise after being fit for what I call my Forrest Gump boot (ligaments gone in left ankle)

Have a problem I need help with...I've shrunk again...one of the joys of being 78...lol...could some one please tell me how to write out five feet one half inch in numbers? I'm trying to re-figure my BMI on Fitday and it keeps telling me I'm doing it wrong...getting frustrated...

Thanks, Lynn

CityGirl8 Wed, Jul-03-19 10:33

Congrats on getting losing again! I have just about 100 lbs., maybe a little less to lose altogether and I have days where I think, "I don't know how I'm going to keep at this, with this level of commitment, for another year!" Keeping going is an achievement itself.

I'm not familiar with FitDay, so I'm not sure what your options are, but here are several ways of writing your height:
5'0.5"
5'.5'
5'1/2"
5-.5
5-0.5

But my guess is that you need to round to whole numbers. The calculator may not allow you to put partial inches. So you'll have to tell it you're 5'1" or 5'0".

thud123 Wed, Jul-03-19 13:40

60.5 inches

DaisyAZ Thu, Jul-04-19 06:54

five feet one half inch in numbers?

Basically you've lost a 1/2 inch from your profiled 5 ft 2 in??

61.5 inches...

LoletaLynn Fri, Jul-05-19 10:31

Thanks all for your help in the math department...the problem is that the feet and inches are in separate boxes..so trying to put a half an inch into the inches box just doesn't work no matter what format I use..

DaisyAZ..lol not only have I lost a 1/2 an inch from my profiled 5'2"...I've lost ONE and a half inches...I started out at 5'4"..

CityGirl8...Fitday.com is a wonderful tool to use when you're doing Atkins...it tracks your carb, protein, and fat grams...it's sort of a royal pain to set up at first...but, for me anyway, a life saver...there are a lot of other tools within Fitday too...oh yeah and it's free...

CityGirl8 Fri, Jul-05-19 10:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoletaLynn
Thanks all for your help in the math department...the problem is that the feet and inches are in separate boxes..so trying to put a half an inch into the inches box just doesn't work no matter what format I use..
My guess is you have to use whole numbers, not half-inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoletaLynn
CityGirl8...Fitday.com is a wonderful tool to use when you're doing Atkins...it tracks your carb, protein, and fat grams
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I've heard of it and I know it's a tracking program. It's just that I don't use it, so I'm not familiar with it's mechanics and what formatting it requires. :lol: That's why I wasn't 100% sure which option you needed to use or whether it required whole inches.

sosumi Mon, Jul-22-19 05:12

All your stats are amazing! Would love to see more posts in this section! I could use some daily inspiration!