Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   What? When did this happen? Size 4???? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=394594)

MKatasonov Fri, Apr-17-09 10:49

What? When did this happen? Size 4????

Yesterday, I was running out the door to get my son at nursery school. I pulled the first pair of jeans that I saw out of my drawer. I had forgotten that drawer was my "wish I could get in this" drawer.

It wasn't until I was getting ready for bed that I recognized that these jeans were a size four. Now granted, these aren't Seven For All ManKind size fours (which are more like a size 2), but they were Levis that I hadn't worn in two, maybe three years. They were a little baggy in the waist. I couldn't believe it. My weight had not shifted much.

All I could say was, "Thank you God!" :sunny:

Look it, if I can do you...ANYONE CAN! I am so addicted to really good food that it isn't even funny! :yum: Be inspired...Seriously...I'm not a good "weight loser" at all....slow....slow...slow....

I still have around 4-6 pounds to go. OH Well...but I am so joyful about victory over the fat!:Party:

lizzyLC Fri, Apr-17-09 11:03

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.

maria150 Fri, Apr-17-09 11:10

Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I just can't believe that I will EVER wear a size 4... Geez, I would be soooo freaking happy if I could do a size 8! ha, ha..

Congrats~!

kiki67 Mon, Apr-20-09 14:28

How AWESOME for you!!! Congrats

MrBuffalo Tue, Apr-21-09 18:55

Great! I love to hear new stories. Thanx.:)

mnield Wed, May-06-09 02:00

These are the priceless moments. When you realize that you lost weight and that you can run longer of your old pants are fitting again. I've started dieting about a week ago and so there's a long way to go but this time I will do it until I've reached my weight goal.

eris Wed, May-06-09 07:38

Thank you for posting, for those of us just starting our journey we need to hear about testimonies like yours.

mattie o Wed, May-06-09 10:34

yay! good for you!!!

MKatasonov Thu, May-07-09 04:49

Thanks for the kind wishes!

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone.

It's super important to know that when I started this right after the birth of my son, I weighted around 219-225. So If I can do it, with all of the Annie's Mac and Cheese and Easter/Valentines/Christmas/Halloween sweets (mostly chocolate):nono: lying around from my son, you can do it too.

Believe that you can do it and you will. My diet, being the old Atkins is easy to maintain. I just need to remember that come the holiday season.

I wish everyone the greatest of success! :cheer:

Marie

pammieanne Fri, May-08-09 07:46

I just wanted to chime in and congratulate you on such a great success! A size 4 is remarkable!! I'm looking at your stats and wondering if I can also wear a 4 at 145-150, and if so, perhaps I'm shooting for too low(weight wise). Right now my goal is a size 8, and we'll see how I feel (and what I weigh) from there!

You look great in your pics! Great abs! You go girl!

La flaca Tue, Jul-07-09 17:36

Congrats!!! I can not wait to get to a size 4.

mizzg Sat, Aug-08-09 19:40

That has to be an awesome feeling!!! Great job!!

Becca~ Wed, Aug-26-09 20:15

Woo hoo! Looking good too! Great job!!!

baba8 Wed, Sep-02-09 20:53

I am glad and happy for you! Keep up the work

flgirl09 Thu, Sep-03-09 04:29

Wow, nice! Any tips for other slow losers?