Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Comments Box and Technical Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Please delete my gym log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=121826)

Kaillean Thu, Jul-10-03 15:48

Please delete my gym log

Please delete my gym log. I have enough trouble keeping my journal up to date.

Thanks so much!

Love the tweaks to the new BB version. Much easier to find my journal, etc. again. You guys do a great job!

Kaillean

doreen T Thu, Jul-10-03 15:56

hi Kaillean,

We can remove it no problem, but I wonder if you'd prefer instead to have it merged in with your Journal. All the posts will be ordered synchronously, so they'll fall right into place.

That way you'll have all the detailed records of your workouts for future reference.

Just a thought :idea:

Doreen

Kaillean Fri, Jul-11-03 12:35

Hi Doreen,
Yes, please! That's a great idea. If you could merge them and then delete my journal it would be most appreciated.

Extra service -- gotta love it! Lord knows it's rare these days. :)

Have a super weekend.

Kaillean

doreen T Fri, Jul-11-03 13:05

Done! I've removed the link from your profile as well.

Hope you have a super weekend too :wave:

Doreen

chysmith Sat, Jul-12-03 12:36

Doreen,
Can you do the same thing with my gym log as well? I too am having a heck of a time keeping up with both and I think it would be easier to have it all in one place.

Thanks!

doreen T Sat, Jul-12-03 14:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by chysmith
Doreen,
Can you do the same thing with my gym log as well? I too am having a heck of a time keeping up with both and I think it would be easier to have it all in one place.

Thanks!
No problem! :thup:

Doreen

chysmith Sat, Jul-12-03 14:57

Thanks! :yay:

dazzlin182 Thu, Sep-16-04 21:31

hi doreen can you do the same for me too...remove the gym log icon..just like others i have no time to really update my exercise stuff.

appreciate it thanks.

doreen T Fri, Sep-17-04 09:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzlin182
hi doreen can you do the same for me too...remove the gym log icon..just like others i have no time to really update my exercise stuff.

appreciate it thanks.

hi there,

No problemo :thup: The gym log posts are now merged in with your regular journal, and I've removed the link from your profile.

Doreen

ellen4621 Fri, Sep-17-04 09:58

Hi Doreen! *sigh* Here's ANOTHER request to please do the same for me (the merge-thing)! I've been popping into my gym log here and there just to "bump it up", but this would be so much better!

Thanks in advance!

dazzlin182 Fri, Sep-17-04 10:52

doreen, thank you thank you thank you!

doreen T Fri, Sep-17-04 16:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen4621
Hi Doreen! *sigh* Here's ANOTHER request to please do the same for me (the merge-thing)! I've been popping into my gym log here and there just to "bump it up", but this would be so much better!

Thanks in advance!

hi Ellen,

The deed is done. :cool:

Doreen

ellen4621 Sun, Sep-19-04 21:36

Thanks SOOOO much, Doreen! This will make things much easier! :agree:

mischa Tue, Sep-28-04 16:22

Hi Doreen,

you seem to be doing the merging with the gym logs and I would love to have the same done, please. I want to go back and find out what I was eating when I was in top performance..and my workouts are in the gym log..food in the journal:) Plus I always write in my journal about my workouts..so this is just double posting:)

mischa Tue, Sep-28-04 18:29

thanks Doreen:)

hugs