Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Nutrition & Supplements (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   relacore has it worked 4 u? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185651)

rodmick Wed, May-19-04 19:12

relacore has it worked 4 u?

Has relacore or a similar product worked for you?
Also where have you seen the best price?

Racemom Wed, May-19-04 20:10

I second that! I would like to know how many of you have had success with it. I'm thinking about trying it.

Paris Wed, May-19-04 20:17

I am thinking about trying it but the cost is prohibitive at the moment. I know AFWife has had really great results thus far - something like 5 inches off the waist in 2 weeks. She looks incredible!

Racemom Wed, May-19-04 20:31

Yes, I was reading some of her journal the other day. She has had amazing results! She looks great!

Ladycody Thu, May-20-04 01:13

I've been using it, but not for belly issues. I had read that it dramatically improved some peoples energy level and my was lousy. It's worked really well for me. I take it twice a day (early morning and after lunch). I've also read that OOO can do the same though...so sometime in the next week I'm going to pick some up, stop the relacore and see if it works as well (I want to try it just because it is significantly cheaper.) If the OOO works as well for me with regards to energy, then I'll switch. If not, I intend to stay on relacore. It's nice to not feel like I'm dragging all day without feeling tweaked out like I've had too much caffeine.

AFwife Thu, May-20-04 01:37

Scale and Inches lost.

Been on Relacore only 2 weeks.

tcastro Thu, May-20-04 05:06

I haven't seen an increase in weight loss, but my waist has lost inches since I started taking it 2 weeks ago. 2.5 inches to be exact.

My abdomen has not lost any inches since I started taking it, so its almost like the fat has loosened and shifted down.

Moonwalker Thu, May-20-04 05:12

i've been on it since last Thursday and i havent noticed a difference at all =(

tcastro Thu, May-20-04 05:50

Its a stress reliever, so if you haven't had a lot of stress, you may not notice a difference. My work gives me plenty of stress ;o

In addition to the lost inches, I'm glad to see the stress relief does work, I haven't felt stressed out since I started taking it.

bfdzio Thu, May-20-04 07:36

Dang AWife, I read about it and saw you mention your results, but that is a definite noticable difference!

AFwife Thu, May-20-04 07:42

Thanks bfdzio! :)

GrlyGrl Thu, May-20-04 08:14

What is it?

What is relacore? Is it a pill? a brand of treadmill?

AFwife Thu, May-20-04 08:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrlyGrl
What is relacore? Is it a pill? a brand of treadmill?

Pill.

Read info at www.relacore.com

missaec Thu, May-20-04 10:34

I just started taking it, but after I've been on it for a week or two, I'll answer the poll. :)

rodmick Thu, May-20-04 17:12

Thanks all! The poll looks promising! Where atre you finding the best prices??