Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Nutrition & Supplements (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Relacore and very strange feeling in stomach?? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=183665)

sassylady Mon, May-10-04 18:17

Relacore and very strange feeling in stomach??

I started taking my relacore today and tonite i am having these very strange feeling in my stomach... kinda like being moved around from the inside to be honest it feels like...not really painfull just very strange... is this normal...or i am just having ghost pain lol from being with out something my body wants ....
]

sassylady :) :)

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 02:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylady
I started taking my relacore today and tonite i am having these very strange feeling in my stomach... kinda like being moved around from the inside to be honest it feels like...not really painfull just very strange... is this normal...or i am just having ghost pain lol from being with out something my body wants ....
]

sassylady :) :)

It's normal honey. I felt the same way the first night. If it becomes painful however stop taking relacore to see if that helps if it doesn't you might have something else wrong and should see a doctor. I'm on over a week of relacore now and I feel great.

Hang in there and keep me posted ok.

Hugs!

sassylady Tue, May-11-04 08:48

Afwife....

thanks, i called the doctor this morning , they are just like little butterflies under the skin this morning... he laughed and told me its normal... its just doing what it is suppose to do...also told me could make my face a little tight in feeling. then he asked me how i got it in canada... and told me to check back with him in a week.... but not to worry the one in canada they say to take is relora cant get relacore .....but he told me will not hurt a bit to take as far as he says...

thanks
sassylady....

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 08:51

Happy to hear that. Keep me posted on you continue to do. :)

Hugs!

kathjef Tue, May-11-04 11:15

Hi! What is relacore? What do you use it for? I never heard of it.

Thanks!!
Kathy

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathjef
Hi! What is relacore? What do you use it for? I never heard of it.

Thanks!!
Kathy

www.relacore.com

kathjef Tue, May-11-04 11:23

Thanks AFwife!

Ok does it really work? Is it worth the money? I have a very flabby midsection so if it works I'm gonna try it. What are any side effects people get? Thanks!!

Kathy

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathjef
Thanks AFwife!

Ok does it really work? Is it worth the money? I have a very flabby midsection so if it works I'm gonna try it. What are any side effects people get? Thanks!!

Kathy

If it works or not is an individual thing. This is a very tricky question to answer. I can tell you my experience with it was I've been on it 8 days and I've lost 3 inches around the belly. The loss was within the first 4 days though, nothing after that. But my energy is up and my mood is much better too.

I haven't had any bad side effects except for butterflies in the tummy the first night. Kinda like feeling something working in there. :lol:

I think it was worth my money. :)

kathjef Tue, May-11-04 11:30

So you have only been on it for 8 days? I guess it might be worth a try!

Thanks Again-
Kathy

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 11:31

Yeah 8 days today.

Keep me posted on how ya do if you take it ok.

Hugs!

sassylady Tue, May-11-04 11:38

hehehe i went and measured and lost .5 inch since yesterday in stomach so as far as i am , it works and is well worth the money i think for me anyway... but also think it depends on each person how it works too afwife is right....

sassylady :)

Issabme Tue, May-11-04 11:39

Is relacore and relora the same product does anyone know?

sassylady Tue, May-11-04 11:42

in canada u have to buy relora, unless u are close to border.. as far as i know its just a product name... but works the same...

sassylady

AFwife Tue, May-11-04 11:46

Wow sassy seeing results already, that is great.

I heard relora and relacore are the same thing too.

:)

kathjef Tue, May-11-04 11:49

Hi Afwife!

What other supplements are taking? I heard Oil of Oregano is another good one. Right now I'm not taking anything! So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!
Kathy