Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

tigerstar Sun, May-01-05 17:22

Missing May 1st

All of my May 1st entries are available in “Daily Summary” and “Daily Entry”. However, when I choose “Monthly View”, May 1st is blank. Also, on the little calendar above the Personal Menu, May 1st is not selectable.

tigerstar Sun, May-01-05 17:54

One more thing...

I found something else. When I’m viewing my notes, from today’s date, then click on "<<Week" to go back one week, I noticed that the calendar above the Personal Menu has April with 31 days, with April 31 sending me to May 1.

tamarian Sun, May-01-05 18:05

Good finds tigerstar, I'll look into them. The good new is the data is not lost, just the end of the month is screwed. If you look at the daily view, and use prev/next, you'll find the entries. But it's a bug, and will get fixed.

Wa'il

diemde Wed, May-04-05 20:44

Wa'il, I just realized today that the Weight Summary graph on the Daily Summary page is showing March twice. Maybe it's related to these other issues...

jealusie Sat, May-07-05 07:06

Charts Bug

some of my charts don't appear to be updating as they should. For instance, today I entered my weight, but it wasn't reflected on my chart. Also, my Recorded BF chart didn't update either.

Thanks,

Manda

tamarian Sat, May-07-05 08:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealusie
some of my charts don't appear to be updating as they should. For instance, today I entered my weight, but it wasn't reflected on my chart. Also, my Recorded BF chart didn't update either.

Try refreshing/reloading your browser with F5 or Ctrl+F5

Wa'il

dane Fri, Jun-24-05 03:41

Wa'il, I also want to report a failure to update on the weight chart. I thought maybe it just needed 24 hours to update, as I entered them yesterday, but still no change. (Not that I really want to see the change, reflecting post vacation gain, :p )

hereward Sun, Jul-10-05 05:00

Bug report

Weight chart doesn't update - am I doing it wrong?

tamarian Sun, Jul-10-05 07:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereward
Weight chart doesn't update - am I doing it wrong?

Try refreshing/reloading your browser with F5 or Ctrl+F5

Wa'il

Kristine Mon, Jul-25-05 14:34

Hey Wa'il, I think there's something wrong with the way MyPLAN is ordering the "most recent" list of foods. Foods I haven't had in days show up higher on the list (newer) than foods I've just eaten yesterday. :confused:

tamarian Mon, Jul-25-05 16:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
Hey Wa'il, I think there's something wrong with the way MyPLAN is ordering the "most recent" list of foods. Foods I haven't had in days show up higher on the list (newer) than foods I've just eaten yesterday. :confused:

That's true :) Will check.

Wa'il

Bellina Mon, Aug-15-05 13:39

Have a problem with my weight summary chart..my data doesn't show on the chart..can anyone help? thanks :)

tamarian Mon, Aug-15-05 13:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellina
Have a problem with my weight summary chart..my data doesn't show on the chart..can anyone help? thanks :)

Make you reload the page, or click Ctrl+F5. I see a chart going from 148 to 141 lbs.

Wa'il

reowdy Mon, Aug-15-05 16:46

Duplicated July.

My weight chart has July listed twice.... and August figures are being recorded as the second July, with August still showing empty...
Noticed it first a few days ago....

tamarian Tue, Aug-16-05 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by reowdy
My weight chart has July listed twice.... and August figures are being recorded as the second July, with August still showing empty...
Noticed it first a few days ago....

Yes, this has been reported on some charts, will hopefully sort it out.

Wa'il