Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Low Carb Picture (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=27367)

PatHawk Mon, Dec-10-01 17:46

Low Carb Picture

Hi Everyone

I am going to attempt to import a picture that my husband recently took of me, on our way out to dinner. If a picture is worth a thousan words, I don't have to say much - other than this has been posted to provide some inspiration and encouragement to anyone trying to loose more weight. :)

I have now lost 40 pounds - have surpassed my goal weight, and am not tempted to overindulge or do anything that would cause it to come back :D

I stick to LC mostly because of how good I feel, rather than how I look, but it is a nice side effect :thup:

Here's my pic - I hope :exclm: Oops :exclm: Can't seem to figure out how to do this :thdown: Anyone who can help, would be most appreciated. I have the pic on my hard drive, but don't know how to load it here.

Sorry :(

tamarian Mon, Dec-10-01 17:57

Hi Pat,

Use the Attach/Bowse feature field at the bottom of the reply or new thread form.

Wa'il

Muse Mon, Dec-10-01 18:27

Pathawk, oh please work it out so you can post it!

I love inspirational photos...and well frankly I need them!

Congratulations on your achievement...don't you feel like you could take on the world! What a nice gift you've given yourself this holiday season!

Muse

PatHawk Mon, Dec-10-01 19:02

The Picture

I hope this works - other wise I will feel too stupid :eek:
So, I have used the browse to find, and I hope attach the file to this message :D

Here goes :exclm:

PatHawk Mon, Dec-10-01 19:12

HELP!!

I am mortified. :eek:
I wanted to send a simple little picture, and what I did was create a giant :exclm:
YOu can sure tell that I am not a techno geek :o
Can anyone help me resize this thing :q: _ or can anyone do it for me :q: Feel free to do so, if you can.
Sorry again :(

alto Mon, Dec-10-01 19:12

Great photo, Pat! You look very thin, and very happy :)

agonycat Mon, Dec-10-01 20:13

Pat you look fantastic!

Congrats on the weight loss ;)

alto Mon, Dec-10-01 20:19

I'm sure if you put up a "Help, Wa'il!!!" he will. I'm not sure, but I think the problem may be the resolution of the photo. If you know how to change the resolution (it's usually in "image size") make it 72. That should shrink it.

If this is Greek to you -- it's barely more than that to me. It's something I've learned, but can't explain -- Send out an S.O.S. I think this happened to someone else a few weeks ago and Wa'il worked his magic.

But you're a very THIN giant :)

PatHawk Mon, Dec-10-01 20:26

Help Wa'il !!

Thanks for the suggestion :) - I know nothing about changing the resolution of the picture.
Perhaps Wa'il will read this and work his magic. I don't even know how to try to reach him directly - when I try a search I am told there is no such user :exclm:
Anyway, I will keep trying
Thanks

agonycat Mon, Dec-10-01 20:30

*smiles*

Try searching for Tamarian. That is Wa'il.

alto Mon, Dec-10-01 20:32

Pat, find the post by Tamarian a few posts up in this thread. Click on the private messaging icon at the bottom of the post and send him a message. (He may well see this anyway, but that's a way to contact him directly.)

tamarian Mon, Dec-10-01 20:42

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, I'm here :)

How's this:

Natrushka Mon, Dec-10-01 20:57

Wow Pat!

Those are some toned arms!!! :thup:

WTG Girl
Nat

PatHawk Mon, Dec-10-01 21:09

THANKS

Thanks everyone for the help & the kind words :)
Particularly Wa'il, for re-sizing the pic :thup:
I think I will wait a while before trying anything as adventurous as this again :exclm:
Anyway, there I am - a total LC success :D
Bye for now
Pat

Muse Mon, Dec-10-01 21:18

Pat, you ARE a success!

You look fantastic, and I have to echo Nat...what gorgeous arms. I'm curious, are you following any particular exercise regimen?

... Cause lady, I want arms like yours!

Congrats,
Muse