Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Milestones (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   I finally did it! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=329402)

georgia101 Fri, Mar-30-07 10:01

I finally did it!

This morning when I weighed myself I found that I have finally broke the 200 pound hold on me! I weighed in at 199.2! I am so excited about this; I have worked so hard for it. I just wanted to share this info with someone.

lcgrrl2006 Fri, Mar-30-07 10:23

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: WooHoo Congratulations!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

emily30 Fri, Mar-30-07 11:08

That's awesome!! Welcome to "Onederland"!!

rldevine65 Fri, Mar-30-07 12:00

Great job!!! What a huge success - - glad you broke through the plateau you seemed to be on..... how inspiring.... I can't wait until I get there.

Thanks for sharing... it's very encouraging!

Take care and best wishes on your journey!

JenHas Fri, Mar-30-07 14:18

I know exactly why you are overjoyed!! Breaking 200 is quite an accomplishment. All of your hard work is really paying off.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Annie1gi Fri, Mar-30-07 14:21

Excellent!!!!! You should be proud and excited! Keep up the good work hon!

georgia101 Fri, Mar-30-07 22:01

Thanks everyone! It feels so wonderful to finally reach a long sought after goal. Now if I can just have enough self discipline to make it the rest of the way.

Chabutter Sat, Mar-31-07 08:03

I am so happy for you! I am about 10 pounds away from onederland myself, and it will be a hella celebration when i get there as well! your an inspiration

NixCarbos Sat, Mar-31-07 15:51

That is huge news!! Way to go

:clap: :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

shaeintx Sat, Mar-31-07 16:03

Way to go!!! I just visited your journal.

molmerlin Mon, Apr-02-07 06:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia101
Thanks everyone! It feels so wonderful to finally reach a long sought after goal. Now if I can just have enough self discipline to make it the rest of the way.

With your success so far, how can you NOT??? With springtme here, this is your time to go get a couple of nice new springtime color shirts to show off the new you!! I know you don't want to spend a lot, cause you are still losing, but go out and LOOK for something that is not YOU in a great new color, buy it to fit your current size, and I SWEAR the first time you wear it, you will feel sooooo good, and everyone you know will notice the weight loss, the new shirt and you will feel so wonderful, it will re-inspire you. I promise :wave:

Judynyc Mon, Apr-02-07 08:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia101

Welcome to Onederland!! :wave:

Its a fabulous feeling and you well deserve it for all your work to get there.

You're on a roll now and I'm sure that you will keep going right to your goal weight!! :agree: