Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   SUCCESS -- big time!!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=39120)

A thin me! Mon, Apr-01-02 09:15

SUCCESS -- big time!!!!

SUCCESS!!!!!! Yes, I did it!!!!!

I hope you do not mind me sharing, but I am so darn proud of myself that I can not keep it to myself.

I have lose 52 lbs!!!!!! I am now at an all time low weight - I cannot believe it!!

As many of you know, it has been a LONG and difficult road for me with millions of ups and downs - but this time I got it!!!!

I even managed to stay cheat free during a mini vacation over the holiday!!!!!

Thank to you for all of your support, advice, suggestions and just being here when I needed you.

Pam
A Thin Me

Marlaine Mon, Apr-01-02 09:24

Congratulations on your success!! You certainly deserve to be proud of yourself! I know you must be walking on air! Success breeds more success!!

Marlaine

nopie Mon, Apr-01-02 09:31

Congratulations!

You should be so proud! All your hard work and perserverence paid off. What a wonderful accomplishment.

rtjdk2 Mon, Apr-01-02 09:36

:cheer: Congradulations :cheer:

Keep up the good work.... You will go all the way ..

Tammy

Natrushka Mon, Apr-01-02 10:26

WTG Pam. Remember how you feel and how hard you worked to get yourself here - you can do this! You are doing this!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Nat

Lessara Mon, Apr-01-02 11:49

Hi

Congratulations, Pam! I knew you could do it, I knew it!!
:dazzle:

razzle Mon, Apr-01-02 12:06

fanTAStic. Wow, an all-time adult low in weight is quite an accomplishment. Feel great about it! :)

Lisa N Mon, Apr-01-02 18:59

I did it...halfway to goal!

Today I am officially halfway to my goal. I know that it will likely take me another year or more to reach my goal, but with this wonderful WOE and WOL, I'm actually looking forward to the journey and I'm definitely looking forward to liberating the thin person trapped in this economy sized person prison. Pam...you go, girl! Keep at it and you WILL reach your goal! :thup:

alto Sat, Apr-06-02 23:53

Go Pam! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You have got to be the Poster Girl for sticking to it, starting over, and never giving up. I am so happy for you! 52 pounds!!!! That's wonderful!!

(LisaN, you should have your own success story thread -- congratulations to you, too! Halfway there is a HUGE milestone!!!)

Cher Sun, Apr-07-02 16:15

Pam,

Wow...52 pounds is awesome. I guess that's the lesson in never giving up...no matter what. I'm not familiar with your history of ups and downs...but, I sure know that I've had them....lol. Thank you for sharing your success :)

dcnf Tue, Apr-09-02 06:07

Inspiring!

You're story is a definite inspiration - especially for me who is only on my second day of lc'ing....Love to hear stories like yours!

vmoore2 Wed, Apr-10-02 22:13

Way to go!!!!

Congratulations! I also am starting over on Atkins. I gained all my weight back from last summer but already down 10.5 lbs since February 2002. 52 lbs is great and I think those of us who fell of the lc wagon appreciate being back on it and know that from now on we can and will be winners especially after reading about your inspiring story

Bloom Thu, Apr-11-02 05:02

CONGRATULATIONS PAM :cool:
Im so happy for you !!
WELL DONE

towerprncs Mon, Apr-15-02 02:47

so pleased for you!!

Wow, what a success--think of the weight off your feet, your heart and your arteries!! Am really inspired by your success--We're all here to say congratulations on getting to that goal and KNOW you will succeed to perfection.
lots of love
Kae