Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Nutrition & Supplements (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Anyone know about Relacore? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=180984)

AFwife Tue, Apr-27-04 06:48

Anyone know about Relacore?

I read Relacore helps reduce the fat around the tummy area. Does anyone have any more info on this product or reviews?

This site talks about it:

www.relacore.com

Thanks

AFwife Tue, Apr-27-04 08:26

ANYONE?

I've been reading up on it and I think I'll go ahead and buy it. If anyone ends up with some info after all I'd appreciate reading about it.

Thanks!

Dena241 Tue, Apr-27-04 15:09

You may want to check around for pricing before buying. I looked up a few things online to try to find information for you but could not find any actual "real" stories, other than those on relacores website. Ebay sellers are selling in date bottles for around $30-$35. If you do buy it please post again here, maybe it will help others. Good luck!

catsrus Tue, Apr-27-04 19:57

Wow - that Relacore sounds wonderful! :roll: If you try it I wanna' hear all about it. I see they have a money back guarntee. But I wonder what happens when you quit taking it - does the tummy come back? :( Also, my tummy isn't from stress, it's more likely just the post menopausal look so many women get. So I'm not sure if it's something that would work for me :( Will be anxious to hear more about it. Thanks for letting us know about the site. Cats

AFwife Wed, Apr-28-04 01:28

I bought it and I'll keep ya'll posted if it works or what benefits I get out of it.

Cheers,

mthrmayi2 Wed, Apr-28-04 05:04

I just went to the website and read up on the product. I can't wait to hear how it works for you.

BlitzedAng Wed, Apr-28-04 06:01

It sounds very interesting to say the least. No matter what weight I loose the pooch remains.The one gift my children gave me that I don't want, LOL.
Angel

AFwife Wed, Apr-28-04 07:04

Well I will keep you all posted on how it works when I receive it.

Cheers,

AFwife Mon, May-03-04 09:50

Got my Relacore today and started up today. Will report any changes as they come. :)

Dena241 Mon, May-03-04 09:57

Thanks AFwife, this has my attention!

lowcarbjo Mon, May-03-04 12:50

I see that it states it is ALL NATURAL.... what's it made of and is it contradictive with other meds or medical conditions? Sounds almost too good to be true and you know what "they" say about that...hahahaha :D

AFwife Mon, May-03-04 14:03

You can read up on it at www.relacore.com :)

Too good to be true, that's what I thought of Atkins too and so far, I've had great results. :)

erinleigh Mon, May-03-04 15:33

hmmm....isn't that intresting! Let me know!!!

lowcarbjo Mon, May-03-04 15:35

Ooohps!! I guess I missed the "ingredients" button the first time I read through the information! Sounds quite interesting... we'll be looking forward to your updates!! :D

BlitzedAng Mon, May-03-04 15:53

Yes, please keep us posted AFwife :) I am VERY interested.
Angel