Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Australia / New Zealand (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   A Newbie Says Thanks (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=103333)

Angel63 Mon, May-05-03 22:08

A Newbie Says Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for this fantastic site.. I'm fairly new to this LC lifestyle and found it difficult to get my head around the idea after being on Low Fat diets for most of my life.. I'm still learning and trying different idea's and this site has made that journey so much more easier..
Thanks to Rosebud for making me feel welcome and I look forward to meeting more of you in the near future... :)

Pamlyn Sun, May-11-03 14:29

Hi Angel. I know what you mean about this site being helpful. I've only been LC'ing for 7 weeks. Would not have made it this far without the help of 3 wonderful people:
Rosebud
FionaC
Alina
They have all been fantastic with their help. Sometimes I felt like a real ignoramus for asking some of the questions I did, but they always replied with sound advice.
Hope all is well, and you are enjoying the diet.
Cheers...Pam
:wave:

Angel63 Sun, May-11-03 21:47

Hi Pam and thank you so much for the welcome and encouragement... We have to start somewhere and I know that further down the track it will be you helping others Pam...
I decided I had to get more serious with this journey so I am now officially into day 2 of induction... Just need to stay motivated and focused and I must say I am feeling pretty good..

Good luck to you and I hope to run into you again soon.. :wave:

jaddles Sun, May-11-03 21:56

Well done Angel!!

Stick at it and you'll be where you want to be in no-time!!

Good luck!!

Angel63 Sun, May-11-03 22:02

Thanks Jaddles.. For the first time in many many years I feel that I CAN STICK TO THIS WAY OF EATING...

Thanks again.. :)

ozgal Wed, May-21-03 00:31

Fancy meeting up with you here Angel63,

Looks like we low carbers find all the great sites for Aussies!

Good to see you here as well as at pictureofhealth.

Hope things are going great for you.

ozgal

Angel63 Wed, May-21-03 15:29

Fancy meeting you here !!!

Hiya' Ozgal.. Nice to bump into you here... This site and POH are my fav's and they are Ozzie !!! What more can a girl ask for.. Hey start my Fatlocity plan soon.. Can't wait !!!

I'm sure I will see you around between the two forums.. :)

ozgal Wed, May-21-03 16:43

Angel63,

That's great that you will soon start Fatlocity Plan. It can be frustrating waiting for the plan...I was dying of impatience.

Good luck and speak to you soon at POH also.

I agree, these are my two fav sites also.

ozgal

sambalam Wed, May-21-03 18:57

he ozgal and angel, fancy running into both of you here, looks like we are getting all the help/support we can!!

cheers, sambalam

Angel63 Wed, May-21-03 21:59

Hey Sam !!

We certinally know where all the good sites are eh'..

Talk to you both soon !! :wave:

ozgal Wed, May-21-03 23:31

Hiya Sam,

Just finished reading your diary at POH....maybe we are LC forum junkies!

He he he....

ozgal