Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hi (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=483614)

IF2020 Wed, Feb-12-20 18:19

Hi

Hi everyone! I’ve started IF this week 18/6. It’s pretty easy since I’ve been doing 12:12 for several months now. Lost over 35 of the 80 I gained due to chronic il was and long term prednisone. Feeling better now and look forward to getting healthier in 2020.

Ptrcmcc6 Wed, Feb-12-20 19:38

Hi..........IF2020.......good luck on your IF. Keep me posted as to how it's working out because it might be something I'm might be interested in.

Ms Arielle Wed, Feb-12-20 20:48

Well done and welcome.

IF has great advantages when combined with VLC.

I tried 23/1 and it was easy.....after doing 18/6, then only two meals, then just one. We do what works......continued success.

IF2020 Wed, Feb-12-20 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptrcmcc6
Hi..........IF2020.......good luck on your IF. Keep me posted as to how it's working out because it might be something I'm might be interested in.

Thank you P! I will indeed. 😉

IF2020 Wed, Feb-12-20 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Well done and welcome.

IF has great advantages when combined with VLC.

I tried 23/1 and it was easy.....after doing 18/6, then only two meals, then just one. We do what works......continued success.

Congratulations on your success Ms. Arielle❤️

Ambulo Thu, Feb-13-20 02:03

Hello and welcome IF

I am into my seventh year of daily 19/5, well after all this practice it is mostly 23/1. So much easier to keep the upper hand with those carbs if you don't have to fight them all day long!

All the best with your plan.

IF2020 Thu, Feb-13-20 11:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulo
Hello and welcome IF

I am into my seventh year of daily 19/5, well after all this practice it is mostly 23/1. So much easier to keep the upper hand with those carbs if you don't have to fight them all day long!

All the best with your plan.

Thank you❤️

Nrracing Thu, Feb-13-20 14:54

welcome, IF is the way to go when added to LCHF. I just did 25 hour fast today, ate a ton of food, and it's 1 hour later since I closed my window. I do not feel full. that's how it should be cause I ate meat and boiled egg.

I think you will do well. make sure to mix it up. remember do not eat if your not hungry, and going simple makes things very easy. Do not over think things. :agree:

IF2020 Fri, Feb-14-20 08:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrracing
welcome, IF is the way to go when added to LCHF. I just did 25 hour fast today, ate a ton of food, and it's 1 hour later since I closed my window. I do not feel full. that's how it should be cause I ate meat and boiled egg.

I think you will do well. make sure to mix it up. remember do not eat if your not hungry, and going simple makes things very easy. Do not over think things. :agree:

Thank you! ❤️