Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Tri-State Area Get-Together! (Meet the infamous Mischa! ;) ) (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=207394)

SummerYet Fri, Sep-03-04 10:53

Tri-State Area Get-Together! (Meet the infamous Mischa! ;) )

For those of you who don't know...Mischa is coming from BC this October to visit me in Jersey! To celebrate we are trying to organize an LC get-together so she can meet as many of her east coast friends as possible (and I can meet some of you too!)

The 2 dates we are looking at are either Saturday October 9th, or Sunday October 10th. Whichever ends up being most convenient. It will be held in the central Jersey area most likely, and as we see who is coming, we will make more definite plans. (And for those who are really ambtious, I am only 20 min or so from Newark Airport :D )

So...who is interested!? Come meet Mischa! (and me too lol)

~Michelle

mischa Fri, Sep-03-04 10:59

I can't wait:) New Jersey here I come :lol:

Kayakker Fri, Sep-03-04 11:07

I am putting you guys on my calendar :) And you can put me on your *tentative* list....don't you hate people who won't commit ;)

mischa Fri, Sep-03-04 11:35

Renée this would be so great:)

pammiejoe6 Fri, Sep-03-04 12:06

awwwww im soooo jealous!!!!!

hey maybe a trip to the south next mischa? you can meet me, becky, maybe even daddio, danakins....etc etc????? gawsh i WISH!!!!!!!

hope ya'll have a GREAT time!!!

fern2340 Fri, Sep-03-04 12:14

I'm definitely in, unless I have to work! I already met Mischa and I can't wait to see her again!!!!!!!!!! :)

m1whowaits Fri, Sep-03-04 13:33

Same here for the we'll see list. I definitely WANT too, but must wait to see if circumstances will allow. Michelle, if I can't at least have to call you two!! on my dime. :D

bigguyjonc Fri, Sep-03-04 16:55

Hey Mischa!!! is your flight coming through salt lake city again? and if soooo will there be time between the connecting flights for me to see you this time?

Hmmmm interesting...

Kayakker Fri, Sep-03-04 17:12

Quote:
Renée this would be so great

It would be great for me too, Mischa!! There are so many wonderful, amazing people here on this board...we could just travel for a year...meeting up with them....now if we could only find a sponsor :D

Wonder if someone would like to make a TV show out of it??

mischa Fri, Sep-03-04 17:16

Liz...yes mark us down:) Would be great:)

Jon you just have to hop in the car of plane and come visit us there:)

BarryC Fri, Sep-03-04 17:17

Roe and I would love to come! Count us in!

mischa Fri, Sep-03-04 17:25

Barry and Roe..great:) Michelle (SummerYet) will announce the place soon:)

:yay:

KoKo Fri, Sep-03-04 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyjonc
Hey Mischa!!! is your flight coming through salt lake city again? and if soooo will there be time between the connecting flights for me to see you this time?

Hmmmm interesting...

GOTCHA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: - RFLMAO - I knew it, I knew it , I knew it!!!!!!!!! LOL :lol: now I know where you ARE : LOL LOL - ah ah ah patience, pays off :lol: ( I AM a bond girl :lol: - super spy!!!!!)

mischa Fri, Sep-03-04 18:20

heheh Koko...you are too much :lol:

KoKo Fri, Sep-03-04 18:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa
heheh Koko...you are too much :lol:

:blush: - I'm a shameless Jon stalker ;)