Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hi all Low carbers in the UK (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=348337)

honeydune Wed, Sep-12-07 12:43

Hi all Low carbers in the UK

I am in DORSET .. YAY ! Just thought I would drop everyone a line here :wave:

Elizellen Thu, Sep-13-07 12:22

Welcome, to our little corner of the board, honey :wave:

It is good to see another Dorset member!! I live in Bournemouth

honeydune Fri, Sep-14-07 12:16

Bournemouth !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizellen
Welcome, to our little corner of the board, honey :wave:

It is good to see another Dorset member!! I live in Bournemouth

Mee Too !!! Yay lol - I have looked at your before and after pics and re looked - YOU ARE an INSPERATION ! - You have done it well done - You loook AMAZING!

How much did you lose a week roughly ? I am hoping to do 5lbs and up my exercise - What do you think....

Nice to meet you :wave:

Lose100UK Sat, Sep-15-07 01:54

Hello Honey I am in Hastings in Sussex and weigh about 15 lb more than you. Hopefully we can be forum buddies.

Helena

PretyPaula Sat, Sep-15-07 06:03

im in nottingham guys! hi! :wave:

missginger Sat, Sep-15-07 13:28

Hi everyone I'm in Kent x

b0llywud Sat, Sep-15-07 14:41

yello ! i'm from peterborough!

nailfairy Sat, Sep-15-07 15:54

Im from lincolnshire just up the road from p,boro. I went on atkins 3 years ago and lost 2 stone in about 6 weeks, slowly put it back on again so having another go.
Ist week down and ive lost 8lb.
I weigh in at 170 and would like to get down to 150.

b0llywud Sun, Sep-16-07 00:54

nailfairy, well done on ur first week. 8lbs is a great start! this is my first time on atkins - (after years of misguided terror that it was a 'bad' diet to follow!) i've been doing it for 3 1/2 mths and lost 25lbs - want to get down to about 147 or a size 12 whichever comes first! lol. good luck and keep posting!

nailfairy Sun, Sep-16-07 03:46

Im in a size 14 at the mo, and think i would like to aim for a 10, my main problem areas are my legs, my top half is quite small. So i think i need to excercise quite heavily in conjunction with me. Good start made last night though, kids had me rollerskating for 2 hours solid, sweated buckets, but felt great afterwards!

honeydune Sun, Sep-16-07 06:12

Hi ya all it is great to see you all - Wow ! . I have left my hotmail address on my contact me part here if any of you fancy a chat .

Jacs Tue, Jan-08-08 03:58

Hello everyone,

Im from Devon!

carlh_uk Tue, Jan-08-08 07:13

Bristol here *waves

UKlass Tue, Jan-08-08 16:40

Hi carlh - I'm originally from Bristol - now in Canada. Whereabouts in Bristol are you?

carlh_uk Thu, Jan-10-08 06:02

Im currently in brentry, but i have lived in various parts of bristol over the years. Where abouts did you live?

I wanna go to canada!