Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   %80 lamb fat - zero carb before after (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=481542)

uberfat Wed, Nov-07-18 14:38

%80 lamb fat - zero carb before after

[IMG]no need for story. eat fat dont eat carbs. if you can do; i strongly suggest you eat zero carb!!!, dont count calories, dont starve yourself when you hungry eat FAT more FAT if not enough eat 10kg in one week ! doesnt matter how much you eat . you can eat 10kg butter.
but if you eat fat with carbs i am sorry fellas you get more useless fat in your body .

easy simple
zero carb is the only way for easy way!

nawchem Tue, Jan-15-19 16:30

Good non-story. Zero carb tend to have very flat stomach like you.

Jamackarch Sat, Feb-02-19 15:45

SUPER AWESOME!!!

DO you envision Zero-carb as sustainable indefinitely? Or do you have plans to reintegrate SOME low-glycemic carbs (lettuce etc? )

Very well done!!!

Maybe you could tell us your stats?

Start date
Start weight
Goal met date

Typical menu (or maybe it's butter all day? :D)

YAY YOU!!!

uberfat Sun, Feb-03-19 13:47

i dont consider leafy vegetables as carbs. i eat almost everyday lettuce and season veggies. 1-2 times a week cauliflower or brokkoli too when i make soup . use thai hot chili powder-raw to season my fish or meat.
i was max 110kg i think 4 year ago, low carb since 2016 probably.
sustainable yes no health and most important mental problems , usual benefits of low carb eating no side effects for me. Do i recommend ? if you feel comfortable with negative reactions from people around you absolutely
because no more counting carbs , i hate counting numbers when i eat. feels like you are on a mission and when you reach the goal you can just let it go.
with zero carb you have no carb-calorie goal, no counting
dont care about counting calories is the best thing ever.
What i can say is this, my body don't care about how much i eat or calories i take. It just lose excessive weight when it realized no need to store in my body.When i eat too much it just dumps .
daily
breakfast coffee with fat , no launch only dinner with many many faty food.

Jamackarch Sun, Feb-03-19 14:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfat
i dont consider leafy vegetables as carbs. i eat almost everyday lettuce and season veggies. 1-2 times a week cauliflower or brokkoli too when i make soup . use thai hot chili powder-raw to season my fish or meat.
i was max 110kg i think 4 year ago, low carb since 2016 probably.
sustainable yes no health and most important mental problems , usual benefits of low carb eating no side effects for me. Do i recommend ? if you feel comfortable with negative reactions from people around you absolutely
because no more counting carbs , i hate counting numbers when i eat. feels like you are on a mission and when you reach the goal you can just let it go.
with zero carb you have no carb-calorie goal, no counting
dont care about counting calories is the best thing ever.
What i can say is this, my body don't care about how much i eat or calories i take. It just lose excessive weight when it realized no need to store in my body.When i eat too much it just dumps .
daily
breakfast coffee with fat , no launch only dinner with many many faty food.

Thanks, Uber! I appreciate the info! :agree:

The tighter I keep my carbs, and the higher I keep my fat, the better the scale responds. So, I agree with you completely.

Have a lovely weekend!

Jams

Entropy39 Wed, Dec-11-19 22:54

So you didn’t give up coffee? So I could have coffee with heavy cream and stevia??

Entropy39 Thu, Mar-26-20 12:18

Dear Uber: I have a few questions. I have been reading up on zero carb and I’m the heaviest I have been like 170. I’m 5’6” or 6.5 inches.
Do you think I can get to 128 lbs in this way of life???