Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

karen1235 Wed, Mar-14-07 20:58

bmr

Thanks so much. I feel really dumb now. I guess I should pay more attention!!!! :)

Anna41 Mon, Apr-02-07 06:16

Is the monthly view not working?

I am new to my plan, so I may be doing something wrong, nothing showed up on the monthly view page. The daily summary information is there, but the monthly view is blank. How do I get it to show up, as I usually start each day by reviewing the previous? It was working for the month of March, but stopped on April 1.

Anna

ElleH Mon, Apr-02-07 07:01

I posted foods for April 1, but the macronutrient breakdown is not showing up on my 'monthly view' page for that day.

jball_fit Tue, Apr-03-07 17:58

I am probably just not doing something right, as i am new and still learning, but my weight is not updating (I know it's a bit obsessive as it's just a couple of pounds, but I'd love to see the progess.) Shows as a daily entry but doesn't seem to update overall. Thanks!

ElleH Tue, Jun-26-07 18:43

There appears to be a big discrepancy between the usda counts and the myplan counts for cooked cauliflower.

tamarian Tue, Jun-26-07 18:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleH
There appears to be a big discrepancy between the usda counts and the myplan counts for cooked cauliflower.

There are 6 variations of cooked cauliflower. Make sure you compare the exact items. If still not sure, post the link to the item.

Wa'il

ElleH Tue, Jun-26-07 20:05

I'm sorry Wa'il, false alarm. The entry the person quoted me was for raw cauliflower, and when I ran it through as cooked, it was the same as my plan. Sorry about that!

kevsmama Thu, Aug-09-07 19:37

weight stats

I think that I am repeating other people but I have updated my weight and saved it and it won't update in the chart/bar thing on the top of my journal and postings-am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help

Rosebud Thu, Aug-09-07 20:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsmama
I think that I am repeating other people but I have updated my weight and saved it and it won't update in the chart/bar thing on the top of my journal and postings-am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help

The weight that shows above your posts needs to be updated separately. Just go to UserCP on the green menu bar, and click on "Edit Profile." :)

Roz:rose:

dane Fri, Aug-10-07 04:18

Never mind! I figured it out. :)

kevsmama Fri, Aug-10-07 06:40

Weight Stats

Thank you for your help

SlimLynne Wed, Aug-22-07 01:09

I cannot post a question/new thread. HELP!

:help: This sounds weird but I cannot post a question/add a new thread. There was a button for me to click to do so originally & now I do not see it. Can someone help? I've only been able to reply to other users posts & answer questions. Thanks! :)

tamarian Wed, Aug-22-07 10:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimLynne
:help: This sounds weird but I cannot post a question/add a new thread. There was a button for me to click to do so originally & now I do not see it. Can someone help? I've only been able to reply to other users posts & answer questions. Thanks! :)

You are referring to an older version of vBulletin, our forum software. In newer version, to create a new thread, you see the button of a forum page, not from within another thread. What I mean by forum page, is like this one: http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148

Wa'il

JAnn Mon, Sep-10-07 10:37

I have a problem with Custom Foods. I entered a custom food Protein Shake-Carb Solutions with all the nutrients I have listed in my cookbook. And that is fine, however, when I enter it as a food for the day, the protein is listed as 8.6, the number for fat; fat is 3.4, the amount of fiber; the PECC should be 3.6, not 1.5 and the calories should be 169, not 71. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?

:idea: Also when entering some food can we have a listing for "one serving" instead of 100 g or tbs? I have a cookbook on my computer (Now Your Cooking) that I enter foods from and the total recipes don't have the food amts listed by grams but by servings.

Thanks for all the hard work you do! :thup:

SlimLynne Tue, Sep-11-07 03:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarian
You are referring to an older version of vBulletin, our forum software. In newer version, to create a new thread, you see the button of a forum page, not from within another thread. What I mean by forum page, is like this one: http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148

Wa'il

If I click on your link I can post as I see the new thread button...but how can I keep this set up so I can post in the future? I am new to the forums & wish to be more active in posting. Thanks.